Tuesday, April 15, 2014

04/12/14

I am trying to hug Rebecca, but you and Tara are flirting around the corners of my vision and I cannot stand that. Tara has deer legs and you are growing antlers and I hate it hate it hate it (this Rush reference was obviously meant to taunt only me). I leave Rebecca and go to a giant kiosk lined with swords, and pull down four pairs of weapons. As I pull them down, the kiosk plays a sound clip, and I realize that these are weapons from games and movies. I probably would be able to choose better if I knew enough about games and movies to recognize any of these. After I strap on my weapons, I throw the first pair of them, swords curved sharply like scythes (from Zelda?) and they hit the target I was aiming at and then retract right back to my hands. I am a little embarrassed--I did not know that they did that. If I had, I probably would not have selfishly took four pairs of them. Ah well.
Awaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment